Friday, May 17, 2019

Do Not Think It Strange..... (5.17.19)

Beloved,
Why are you surprised by the attacks from the enemy?  Just as he desired to sift My servant Peter, he wants to do the same to you.  the enemy is only coming after you because of the work I’ve ordained for you to do. 

Just as I Prayed for Peter,
     I Have already prayed for you.

the enemy caused Peter to stumble, but the enemy did not 
succeed in destroying Peter; nor stopping Peter from bringing glory to My Name, the Name of Jesus Christ.  I Brought restoration to Peter, and I Am bringing that same restoration to you.  the enemy's plans that have been formed against you will not succeed; so do not fear, for I Am with you.

You are important to My Plans and Purposes; therefore, that makes you a target for the enemy. 
But as I Have Said before, do not worry or fear his attack; for I Am much greater than he is, and I Have given you authority over the enemy.  the enemy cannot destroy you, but you can destroy his works. That is why he is coming against you so strongly.  he is upset because he is losing ground as My Father's Kingdom advances.

When he attacks you, remember this - I Am the one 
he is upset with.  And because he cannot attack Me, he attacks the Ones through whom I work, to advance My Father's Kingdom. 
Therefore, do not think it strange that he’s coming against you.  
Instead, rejoice --  knowing that you’ve been found worthy to suffer for My Name, and when it is done, you will receive a blessing more precious than silver or gold.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Luke 22:31-32 - And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 

Acts 5:41 - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment