Friday, May 3, 2019

God is Always Here for You (5.3.19)

My Child,
I have not left you alone.

I Am right here, where I have
     always been.

I Stand here singing over you.
I Promised to never give you more
     than you can handle,
     and I Will not.
I Will rise 
up strong within you
     and My Glory will radiate from you.  

I Am here.

Loving you, guiding you, and infusing you with Wisdom from on high.

I Have always provided for your every need. I Have never left you. All the comfort and peace I Have, I
Give to you. My Peace is not as the world gives.

the enemy has sought you out to destroy you; but he cannot, because no weapon that 
is formed against you shall prosper. I Will never allow anything or anyone to destroy those whom I have anointed to show My Kingdom on earth. 

I Want you to know that no challenge
     is too big for Me.
I Have control over all things.
Everything is in My Hands.
I Know your beginning from your end.

Beloved, I Love you with an Everlasting Love, and I Will keep you through any adversity you might face. Though the world around you shakes, you 
are sheltered in the shadow of My Wings.

Rest in the comfort of knowing 
that I Am in control.
 
 
 
 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5-6 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment