Monday, May 6, 2019

Father/Child Bond - A Great, Strong, Bold Faithfulness (5.6.19)

My Child,
Have you ever wondered why I Allow 'My Own' to go through difficulties that force them to put their faith and complete trust in Me?

Have you ever wondered why I don't just make it easy for you? 

It is simple. My Child, I Want you to experience My Faithfulness, personally.  I Want you to learn of Me; and to 'Become One' with Me. I want you to see My Mighty Deliverance in your life, first-hand, so that you will know - deep within yourself - that I Am faithful. I Want your faith to be justified in Me.

When you experience My Faithfulness in your own difficult situations, it will cause your faith to grow. And I want your faith to be so strong that there will be no doubt that with Me, nothing is impossible.  

I want you to know My Faithfulness - so that when I Speak, you will boldly step out; as My Power and My Anointing operate in your life. 

Yes, I Am faithful.  However, you will never know just how faithful I Am, until you exercise the faith you say you have in Me.

Now is the time for you recognize who you are in Me and with whom you are seated 

You are seated with Me in Heavenly Places.  So, let your faith be justified by your good works. I Will not abandon you.  Every step you take, I Will be with you, helping you to reach your destiny.  

O’ taste and see, My Child, that I Am good; for blessed are all of My Children who put their trust in Me. 

I Am Faithful, Beloved.
I Love You. 





Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Romans 5:1-2 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with GOD through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of GOD.

James 2:20-22 - But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

James 2:24 - Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Ephesians 2:5-6 - Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment