Friday, May 31, 2019

God Is Greater than Your Need (5.31.19)


My Child,
I see you crying out to Me, your GOD, for help during your time of need.  Do not 
be embarrassed that your need is so great, for I Am greater than your need.  I Am your Father who cares for you.  A sparrow does not fall from the sky without Me noticing, don't you know that I Am aware of your need as well? Look at how I Care for the birds.  They do not plant nor harvest or store food in barns; yet I, your Heavenly Father, feed them.  
And aren't you far more valuable to Me than they are?

Look back on your life and remember the times I Extended Grace towards you.  I Have always been there during your time of need, and I Always will be. 

Rejoice in the testimonies I've placed in your heart and give thanks for each of them.  The praises coming from your heart will confirm the faith you have in Me.


Now, do not worry about your need. 
I Am with you and for you. 
And if I Am for you, who can be
     against you? 

I Am the Lord your God and I Will crush your enemies and send them fleeing in seven different ways.  I Will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies.  I Hear your 
cry, I Love you, and I AM GREATER THAN YOUR NEED!



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 56:9 - When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this I know, because GOD is for me.

Lamentation 3:22 -23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: Great is thy faithfulness.

Matthew 6:26 - Behold the fowls of the air for they sow not, neither do they reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?

No comments:

Post a Comment