Thursday, May 9, 2019

Enter Into Your Destiny (5.9.19)

My Child,
Please stop trying to fit into a position that I Have not created for you, because it’s only causing you heartache and pain. 
 
Please stop looking at what others are doing, and focus on the things I’ve placed in your hands to do. 
 
If you do not know what I Created you to do, or if you need a gentle reminder, then come and sit at My Feet and listen to Me.  I Will tell you the purpose for which I Have created you for; because I Want you to step up to the destiny that I Carefully prepared, just for you.

Do not try to mold yourself into someone else's destiny or calling.  Instead, come into My Presence and allow Me to develop you to be who I Created you to be. When you walk in your rightful calling, My Glory and My Anointing shall be upon you, and you will bless others with this special gift. 
 
Oh, there is much that I Want to do, and I Want you to participate in doing it with Me.  Come and allow Me to speak into your life. Allow Me to define you, so you can know that with certainty you are Called and Chosen. 

I Want you to know that I Have already given you the destiny I Created you for, but you have yet to realize it. I Have already equipped you fully for it, and I Will cause you to succeed in it. Come spend time with Me and listen to what I have to say. 
 
I Know what I have prepared you for.

You were fearfully and wonderfully made to do things I Anointed you to do. Therefore, do not try to be something other than what I Created you to be.  
 
So, stop allowing yourself to engage in tasks that I never created or called you to do....
 
Rise up and enter your destiny.
I
t was created just for you.
 
 
 
 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Corinthians 7:20 - Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called

1 Corinthians 7:24 - Brethren, let every man, wherein he
is called, therein abide with GOD. 

John 15:16 - You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to you. 

Ephesians 1:18 - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 

Psalm 139:14 - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul
knoweth right well. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment