Sunday, May 19, 2019

Trust is Obedience (5.19.19)

My Child,
Trust is not an emotion, nor is it thinking that you know what I Will do in a certain situation. 
  • Trust is the assurance that I Am good, faithful, and that I Am omnipotent.
  • Trust is demonstrated by obeying My Words, despite the circumstances that surround you.  
  • Trust is knowing that I Am with you, no matter how things look; and that I Will bring My Glory into your situation.
  • Trust is being obedient to My will and trusting Me to work things out for your good.
 
Trust Me, and I Will demonstrate My Faithfulness to you over and over again.

I want you to trust Me - even when you do not understand what I Am doing.  I Count it as trust when you are uncertain of what I Will do on your behalf, and you obey anyhow. I Count it as trust when you are fearful and trembling, yet you obey every Word I've spoken to you.

Again I say, trust is not an emotion; it is obedience in the 
face of the storm, and standing on My Word.  
 
I Am faithful, and I Keep My Word. Therefore, I ask you to trust Me. Trust that I Know what I Am doing; and that I Will take care of you.  
 
Be obedient and trust Me. 
Trust Me because you love Me,
     for I Am faithful.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Psalm 125:1 - They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. 

Jeremiah 39:18 - For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the LORD. 

Nahum 1:7 - The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment