Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Go Where God Sends You..... and Pray (5.1.19)

When your people go to war against their enemies, wherever you send them, and when they pray to you toward this city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name, then hear from heaven their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause - 2 Chronicles 6:34-35


Faith Believers,
Notice two important keys to victory: “Wherever you send them, and when they pray to you.”  Victory for the people of God is always dependent upon following the Lord’s Will. 

Solomon presented a powerful 'one-two punch' for physical and spiritual victory - go where God sends you, and pray.   Solomon certainly had in mind those who would fight on behalf of Israel; however we also need this strategy, as we do battle daily with the enemy. 

Though we must remember that our battle is NOT against flesh and blood, as it was in the Old Testament, it is still a very real struggle and the need for this sort of authoritative praying and submission to the leading of God is essential.
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Father,
I submit my life to You completely.
I will go wherever You send me,
     and I will pray as I go.

May Your Presence and Power
     be with me always, Father God.
Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment