Thursday, September 12, 2019

Be Still and Listen (9.12.19)

My Child,
My Ears are not deaf to your cries, nor have I Been unaware of your dilemma. I Am God, and I Hear and Answer prayers. Be still; and come into My Rest and Comfort.  For this is a time when you can easily become overwhelmed by your responsibilities. You would do well to see this attack as temporary.

Yes, what you’re going through won’t last forever.

Even now, I Am speaking into your circumstances; and imparting wisdom into your situation. However, it would help if you would shut out the noise of others so you can hear Me. Yes, quiet your Spirit so that you can hear My ʺStill Small Voice. ʺ

Only when you quiet your mind and emotions will you be able to receive the answers and direction you require.

So, refuse to overreact. Be still, let Me soothe your troubled soul and alleviate the turmoil. I Speak peace unto you. Come to Me, and stay before Me, until you receive your blessing.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD! I will be praised among the nations, I will be praised in the earth.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For this cause we do not faint; but though our outward man perishes, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For the lightness of our present affliction works out for us a far more excellent eternal weight of glory, while we do not consider the things which are seen, but the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are not lasting, but the things which are not seen are everlasting.



No comments:

Post a Comment