Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Do Not Limit God (9.11.19)

My Child,
Do not limit the things that I Want to do in your life.

Do not let your daily situations hinder you from
     reaching your destiny.

Allow Me to refresh you, and breathe new life into your hopes and dreams; which lie buried under heavy burdens and despair. If you let Me, I Will destroy the limitations in your mind that are blocking you from reaching your dreams. I Will wipe away the fears and discouraging thoughts that tell you it cannot be done.

Keep your mind on Me, not on your situations.
Stop worrying about what you see or don’t see.

Pray that your spiritual eyes will be opened, so that you can see this new day filled with opportunities and blessings that I Have for you.

It is My Desire to restore that which was lost.
It is My Desire to see you succeed.
It is My Desire to ignite the love that once believed
      in Me, so that you can stop limiting what I Desire
      to do for you.

It is time you take the limits off of Me.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men, it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;




No comments:

Post a Comment