Friday, September 6, 2019

Wait On God (9.6.19)

My Child,
You are experiencing hardships and trials that you have never encountered, and they have caused you to feel like you have reached the end of your rope. The storms have worn you down, and your prayers appear to be falling on deaf ears.

However, I Say to you, trust in My Word, trust in My Grace, and wait for Me.

I Love you and I Have seen every tear you have shed. I Have heard every cry, even when spoken in anger. I Understand what you are going through, and My Mercy and My Compassion are with you. You want to walk away and give up, because you do not feel blessed like your friends; and you think I Have forgotten about you. You know that is a lie from the enemy.

Right now, this very moment, you must rise up and rebuke those lies in the Name of My Son, Jesus!

Hold on and have faith in My Word.
I AM Jehovah Jireh, your Provider.
Call out to Me.
Talk to Me.
Tell Me exactly how you feel.
Tell Me this battle is too much for you.
Tell Me you have come to the end of yourself,
     and surrender it all to Me.

Release everything that you are going through to Me, your Father; then recognize that this is not the end of the road. No, this is the beginning of a new day. Now, that you have released it to Me, I Can do what I Have been trying to do in your life. Now, I Can bring complete healing and deliverance to you. I Know it is hard, but you are going to come out of this. If you wait for Me, I Promise you, you will receive your healing and deliverance.

You will be set free from all that was trying to overcome you and destroy you.

Wait for Me.
I Will be there for you.
Nothing is impossible for Me!

Please believe in Me again.
Do not turn away from Me.
Believe in My Love, My Goodness, My Healing and Delivering Power just once more.

I Promise I Will never fail you.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 25:3 - Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed:

Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:

Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the LORD, and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment