Sunday, September 29, 2019

Blessings & Peace.... Working Things Out for Your Good (9.29.19)

My Child,
I See everything that you are going through. The enemy is trying and trying to destroy your mind and destroy the confidence you have in Me and My Word. You cannot let this happen.... Because when you let your guard down, the enemy will surely move in, destroy you and everything connected to you.

You must stand and believe that I Am GOD, all by Myself. There is nothing and there is no one I Have to compete with. All power was released by My Son, Jesus Christ, when He died on the Cross and rose (to rejoin Me) on the third day.

There is nothing going on in your life that I Am not aware of. I Will fight this battle for you, if will put your trust in Me. When the enemy tries to attack your mind, declare the battle is not yours, but it belongs to Me, the Lord.

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, of everything concerning your life. I Love you and I Do wish to see you in such mental and physical turmoil; because this is the work of the enemy. I Will bless you, and keep you always; but you must declare that the battle belongs to Me, and take your hands off the situation - trusting that I Will work it out, for your good.

All things will work together for the good of those who love Me.

I Am working things out right now, as I Speak blessings and peace over your situation. Remember My Child, the battle is Mine, not yours. When the enemy comes in like a flood, declare - with all the power & authority that I gave you in your mother's womb - that "This battle belongs to you Father GOD," place it at the altar and believe that I Am going to handle everything.  And I Will, because the battle is Mine.

I Promised that I Will never leave you nor forsake you.

And I Will honor My Word.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
2 Chronicles 20:15 - And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

2 Chronicles 20:17 - Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment