Monday, September 9, 2019

Trust God in What May Seem Like Difficult Times. Our Father Will Give You the Grace & Strength You Need... (9.9.19)

My Child,
I Have all things under control.

Things may not be going precisely the way you expected them to go, but that doesn’t mean I Am not in control. Divine Plans are taking place behind the scene, which you can’t understand right now. You don't have to understand what I Am doing or why I Am doing it, but you do have to trust Me. I Want you to know that I Have a plan and a purpose, to bring My Glory into your situation.

I Am in control and I Am working everything out for your good.

You must have faith and trust, that whatever comes your way; it will not catch Me by surprise.  Yes, there are times when I Will require a lot from you. However, in those times I Will give you the grace and strength you need to succeed.

When My Son stood in the Garden of Gethsemane and prayed, He did not want to go through with what I Was asking Him to endure. From a human standpoint, it looked horrible beyond measure. What I Had asked Him to do was not easy to do, at that moment.  He prayed and prayed and said, "Nevertheless," and went through it; so that I Would be glorified through Him.

Likewise, there may be times when you will stand in your own Garden of Gethsemane.  Times when you will look at what lies ahead and shutter.  I Want you to know that as you trust Me, and move forward in obedience through the difficulty; I Will both strengthen you in the task, and pour My Glory into your situation. And when the task is complete, I Will raise you up, and you will stand in My Strength and you will walk in My Glory.

Child of Mine, I Want you to trust Me in your difficult times; because I Am in charge and I Know what I Am doing. I Will indeed work My Glory in your situation, just place your trust in Me.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
 Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Matthew 26:39 - And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

2 Colossians 12:9 - And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me.

Hebrews 4:16 - Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.




~ Prayer ~
Faith Believers,
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back.
So that the vision He has given you, will come to pass.
 - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment