Sunday, September 8, 2019

It is Time, Now...... Now RUN! (9.8.18)

Beloved,
It is time.
I Am calling out to you.

You have been hidden away for a long time, wandering around in circles in the desert for a season. You were never quite sure when I Would lead you out. You wondered if you would find your way out again.

At times, you thought your drought would not end. You cried out to Me for a change. Your time in the desert is over now. It is time to suit up in your armor once more, and go into the new land that is waiting for you.

It is time now.

I Know you have gotten comfortable in the desert and somehow came close to giving up. However, this season was for a purpose, and it was good.

It was in the desert that I Prepared you, did a work in your heart, and in your life. However, I Need you to get ready to run now. I Need you to move forward, so that I Can bring the pieces together in your new land. I Want you to move into the land that I Promised you, the land I Have promised My Church.

There is work to be done.
Work in which you have been prepared to do.

Your desert time is over.
It is time for you to come out of hiding.



Now.



READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Deuteronomy 2:2-3 - And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Matthew 9:36-38 - But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.

James 1:22-23 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:



No comments:

Post a Comment