Sunday, September 15, 2019

There is No Need to Worry (9.15.19)

My Child,
You have allowed anxiety from the past to creep in again, and it’s acting like an infection that wonĘąt heal.

If this goes untreated, your anxiety will fester into a full‐blown depression - that will slowly take over your life.

My Child, I Am glad that you have come to Me.

No need to worry, I Will take it from here on.

The difficult conditions and the negative reports you’ve received are trying to undermine your faith in what I Am able to do. I Can heal all that concerns you. Just allow Me to put My Balm on it. My Balm is like no other, and can heal all your infirmities. I Know that in past times, it appeared as if I Let you down. However, just because some of your prayers have not been answered yet; it does not mean that I Have left you out in the cold.

I Am working matters out for your benefit,
     as well as My Kingdom.

I Am forever interceding on your behalf.

Therefore, cast aside all negative thoughts and think on good things. Surround yourself with people who are rooted and grounded in My Word -- people who are uplifting, and full of faith.


They will remind you that there is no need to worry,
     that you simply should be still and know
     that I Am GOD.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 3:24 - When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yea, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:27-28 - And He searching the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Luke 12:28-31 - If then GOD so clothes the grass (which today is in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven) how much more will He clothe you, O little-faiths? And do not seek what you shall eat, nor what you shall drink, and stop being in anxiety. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you have need of these things. But rather seek the kingdom of GOD, and all these things shall be added to you.




Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul and destroy any fears holding you back; so that the vision He has given you, will come to pass.
  - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment