Monday, February 1, 2021

Enter His Courts with PRAISE!!! (2.1.21)

My Child,
It is easy to stand in faith when you feel My Presence manifesting around you. However, there must be times when you choose to trust in My Faithfulness.  When you choose to believe in Me, even when you cannot sense My Nearness.  It is easy to have joy, and say that you know My Will, when you are keenly aware of My Presence.  However, I Want you to demonstrate that same joy and that same faithfulness, even when you do not sense My Nearness and My Tangible Presence. 

 
Some may think that the happiest people are the ones who have the loudest praise.  The loudest praise comes very often from the ones who are praising Me while in the midst of their hardships. This is the kind of praise that pleases Me the most.  I do not want men to praise Me only when they are on the mountaintop.  It is My Desire to see and hear the praises of My People while they are walking through the valley of the shadow of death. This is true praise.  And this is the type of praise that will lead you out of the valley.

Can you offer up a sacrifice of praise in the midst of your pain and suffering?

Oh, that My Children will continually praise Me through their circumstances.  Oh, that My Children would realize the joy that it brings Me when I See My Precious Ones demonstrating their love and faith in Me, while in the fiery furnace. Oh, to hear My Children say, “Though He slays me, yet will I trust Him; yet will I praise Him.”


Yes, I Know that there will be times when you may not feel like praising Me. However, it’s in those moments - during those very times - that you must not allow your circumstance to dictate whether you will praise. You should want to praise Me, because I Am Worthy. You should want to praise Me, just because of Who I Am. Although some of you may be in the midst of difficulties and some of you may be in distress, I Am Still Worthy to be praised.

Praise My Name.


My Child, if you desire to come out of the spiritual attack that some of you are going through; open your mouth and give Me a sacrifice of praise.  Many of you have prayed about the problem.  And while prayer is warfare, praise claims the Victory. You say you have The Victory...  Well, praising signifies Spiritual Victory.

Lift up your voice and praise Me.
Praise Me for who I Am, not for
     what I Will Do, but for
     Who I Am.

Praise Me because you want to see My Face,
     not for what is in My Hand.
Praise Me because you love Me. 

Come before Me, this day, with a heart of thanksgiving.
Enter into My Courts with praise.
And bless My Holy Name.
 
 


 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

Hebrews 13:15-16 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices GOD is well pleased. 

Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. 

Psalm 100:4 - Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Psalm 107:22 - And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment