Sunday, February 7, 2021

Lean On God, Do Not Give Up & KNOW that You have The Victory.... (2.7.21)


My Child,
Some of you are facing difficulties and trials, which have caused you to dig deeper than ever, to exercise your strength and faith, in order to survive and overcome.  I Know that it may seems as though you will not make it; however, do not believe everything your natural senses show and tell you.  I Say 'you have already made it.'  The Victory was given to you when My Son Rose on the third day.   My Children, oh My Children, that for some of you - some of you have not realized, that these present day trials, happening in your life right now; that this is one of those times.

And yet I Say Again, 'you have already made it.'  Let this mind be in you as it is in Christ Jesus, and recognize that it is time for you to lean and depend on Me AND to trust in Me, in all things. 

I Am your help in times of trouble.  And I Am with you.  I Am with you, to provide you with the wisdom you need to stand victorious; because you are more than a conqueror.  My Child, you MUST believe that you have the victory - My Victory.

I Have brought you through many attacks from the enemy.  I Have brought you through when you were incapable of standing in your own strength. I Have brought you through time and time again.  Ofttimes you didn't have any idea of the attacks that I Protected you from, things you never ever saw. 

It was (and still is) only when you surrendered to Me, that My Strength did what you thought was impossible. Remember those times and you will see that I Have not changed.  I Am more than able to do it again. 

Therefore, do not give up. 

Lean on Me Child, let Me Lift you up and carry you through.  I Will give you the strength you need to overcome what is before you.

Now, lean on Me, do not give up, and know - without a doubt you have The Victory.
 



 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:



No comments:

Post a Comment