Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Face Your Challenges..... in Faith (2.10.21)


My Beloved,
So much has happened. 

Things have occurred, which have overwhelmed some of you; and now, for some of you, a spirit of heaviness has come upon you. Now, some of you are wondering what to do because, in the natural, things seem despairing. 

I Am Here to counsel you.
I Am Here with you.
I Am Here, covering you.
I Am Here, protecting you. 
And I Am Here to tell you it is
    not a hopeless situation.
For nothing is impossible for Me. 

And My Child, WHY do you keep on forgetting this very key thing?  Why do you seem to never recall?  Why does it feel like you are not listening?  I Have Given you My Authority and My Power. And you must use it to fight and bind the strong man.  Once I Have Anointed you, given you My Authority, My Power, My Spirit, My Wisdom, My Knowledge and My YOU MUST "DO YOUR PART." Do not allow the enemy to have his way! 


Every challenge that comes your way MUST be faced in supernatural faith and in the strength of My Holy Spirit.  My Strength and My Power are MORE than enough to see you through all (each and every) of your circumstances; but you MUST believe that it is enough.

You must refuse to allow discouragement, difficult conditions or the negative reports of others - to undermine your faith.  You must refuse to allow it.

I Am able to do great things through you, when you face things in faith.

Stand strong in the faith of My Word; and when you stand strong, it will cause you to rise above all the circumstances that trouble your spirit.  All that you have to do is stand in the faith of My Word, stand in the faith of My Presence, stand in the faith of My Authority - and be of good courage.  Do this, and the challenges that you face will be defeated.


Rise up My Child.
RISE UP.
Rise UP. 

Take My "Sword of the Spirit," confront the strongman
     and break the power that is being used against you.
 
 
Exercise, by faith, My Authority that I Gave to you long ago.  And though you have had My Authority, you have not - for one reason or another - EXERCISED My Authority, in My Power, in your own strength.  That must change.  Right now.  Right now.  Right Now.....  You must exercise - day and night - My Authority, in you, Right Now.  You must build and strengthen the Spiritual Muscles that I Gave you long ago. 

Hear Me My Child. 
Exercise My Authority.
Right now.
 
Do not allow the enemy to hold you down.  
Turn away from all disappointment and
     all despair.
Turn away, RIGHT NOW!!

And encourage yourself - constantly, consistently,
    and daily
- with My Word.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire,  might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
 
Mark 3:27 - No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man, and then he will spoil his house. 
 
Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment