Sunday, February 28, 2021

Perfect Weakness : Imperfect Prayers : Perfect Praise (2.28.21)

Faith Believers
GOD doesn’t expect our prayers to be perfect.

Our Wonderful Father does not expect us to always know what is best in every situation. The Lord our God understands our limitations. Yahweh accepts our prayers, even if they are, in our minds, 'off target;' because He accepts us as His Dear Precious Children. 

We can be sure that GOD (even in those times where it appears that He does not give us what we ask) will provide us with the grace to deal with what He Allows in our lives, and in the lives of those we pray for.

Paul learned that valuable lesson when he prayed for the removal of a thorn in his flesh.

GOD did not remove the thorn as Paul asked, but GOD didn’t say no either. GOD simply said, My Grace is sufficient for you, for My Power is made perfect in weakness - 2 Corinthians 12:9. The same thing may be true when we pray for ourselves and for others. GOD may not actually say no, the way we may think. GOD may just say, “My Grace is sufficient. I Will give them the strength - I Will give them My Comfort, My Peace, My Mercy - to deal with that situation.”

And the truth is, GOD’s 'All Sufficient Grace' is the best answer.  Even better than the relief that we may be asking for. If we keep that in the forefront of our mind, we will always be able to joyfully accept GOD’s Answers, even when it may not be what we've asked for. We will see, in His Answers, that GOD's Power IS made 'perfect in weakness.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Prayer ~
Thank You Father,
That my prayers do not have to be perfect, in order for You to hear and respond to them!

I am so grateful to be Your Child, knowing that You care deeply about each and every part of Your Creation!

Teach me to hear Your Voice, as You show me how to receive Your Grace, in every situation and season of my life.

Show me how my weakness can be perfected in Your Strength!  May I continually be obedient to Your Commands, living out the life of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Teach me to pray as Your Son, Jesus, prayed so that my heart will be directed more and more into perfect alignment with the purpose of Your Kingdom and the Path You have for me.

In Your Mighty Son, Jesus' Name; I pray,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment