Sunday, February 14, 2021

NEVER STOP PRAYING!!!! (2.14.21)

 
My Child,
Do not let your heart become troubled, just because things may not yet be what you've expected.  It is not over until I Say that it is over.  Do not stop praying until you receive your blessings. Allow Me to show you how to bring your heart into a state of peace, to receive your blessings. 

Oh My Precious Child, quiet your soul.  Be calm.  For the victory - My Victory - that is coming forth in your life will bring extraordinary joy.

Out of the chaos many of you are going through, I Am Bringing peace to the turbulent circumstances. I Am Flooding your troubled heart with My Joy.  My Holy Spirit will turn each and every disturbance into a peaceful, over-flowing river. Oh, Child, cease not praying.  Cease not praying and I Will turn the Light of My Holy Spirit on; so that you can experience the darkness retreating from your life. 

Believe in Me and never stop praying.

Be assured that I Am for you and with you.

You are My Treasured One.
And I Am leading you through this valley. 

Now, let your heart be filled with joy and your lips with songs of praise. Pray and know that, in the end, We win.  And there will be a total redemption of all things lost.

I Love You Child.
Believe in Me.
And Never.
Stop.
Praying. 
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Luke 18:1-7 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not GOD, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward, he said within himself, Though I fear not GOD, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not GOD avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment