Monday, February 15, 2021

God Has Plans For YOU (2.15.21)



Failure?
Not so.

Beloved,
I Had a plan for you, before you took your first breath. I Gave each of you special gifts and visions, all orchestrated by Me, for what I Called you to do.

You were created in My Image, and I Do not create any failures. You see, some of you think that your visions and dreams are fading; because things may not be going according to your plan. Stop looking at things with your physical eyes. You must walk by faith, not by sight.  You must understand that things are going according to My Perfect Will.

Beloved, when you choose not to look at your dreams and visions through the eyes of faith; it is a high probability that many of you will think that those dreams and visions are too big for you to accomplish.

Then your confidence is shaken.  Then, for many of you, you will begin to believe that you will never accomplish your dreams. However, I Gave you those dreams; and they are not too big for Me to fulfill. I Put those dreams in your heart, and I Will bring them to pass.

You will NOT fail.
You CANNOT fail. 
For you are My Created Work.

Even when you may feel like you are
     drifting away.
I Will pull you back.

Now, put your thoughts about failing, away.

Failing is not A Part of My Perfect Plan for your life.

Even though, for some of you, your situation(s) may appear to contradict what I Have given you, the facts remain - "I Have abundant, wonderful plans for you, My Beautiful, Brilliant Child; and I Never change My Mind."
 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,  “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”.

Romans 11:29 - For GOD's gifts and His call are irrevocable.


2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment