Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Rise, RISE UP and Live Victoriously!! (2.2.21)




Rise Child of GOD!
RISE MY CHILD!!

Get up from your place of weakness.
Get up from your place of regret and sorrow.
Stop believing that there is no hope for you.

Every day, I Am honoring your request to renew your strength.

Believe it.
Confess it.
And live it, because
     IT IS TRUE!

Rise, My Child!
RISE!
 
Rise.  Come into My Presence.  And I Will show you things that the enemy has been trying to hide in darkness.  I Am ever so faithful to keep My Word.  I Will cause you to walk in My Strength. Lift those hands that hang down in weakness, and dry the tears from your eyes. Rise, and I Will Lead you through this trial; just as I Have Done many times before; and bring you through to Victory.  I Am GOD, Who triumphs.
 
Stop being a victim. 
Do not be angry with your 
     brothers and sisters.
Have no accusation against anyone.

These are the things the enemy will use to hold you in darkness.

I Want you to bless and pray for them.  For it is My Desire for you to be at peace with everyone. Love them as I Love you. Show compassion and forgive as you are forgiven.  
 
Stand to your feet.
Loose yourself from the strongholds
     that bind you. 

It is a new day!
Rise and live victoriously!



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 103:1-5 - Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 




No comments:

Post a Comment