Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A "Give Me Exponential Faith, Unbridled Empowerment and Your Sage Wisdom" Prayer (2.1.22)

Lord, 
It takes a lot of faith to let You fight my battles, for me.

Give me that faith  - Your Faith - and please help me to make up my mind, ahead of time, that I will not retaliate when I am wronged.  That when I am wronged, that I would seek you first, talk to you first, ask for your counsel first and go into prayer (and not my phone book).

Empower me, through Your Holy Spirit, to respond to others as You would respond to them.  As You would have me to respond to them.

Give me Your Sage Wisdom, to know what is appropriate in each situation, from Your perspective.

Help me Father, to love that person regardless of the words they speak; and regardless of their motive of wanting to make me hurt the way they are hurting.

Right now, in the Mighty Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and by the power of His Blood, Father GOD; I forgive my enemies.  Right now.  Right now.  Right now.....  I forgive all those who would seek to hurt me.  Right now.  I forgive all those who have spoken unkindly toward me.  Right now.  I forgive all those who saw fit to seek battle with me.  Right now.  I forgive all those for whom my human mind wants to retaliate, wants to fight back; but my heart, my spirit, and my soul know better.  Right now.  

I give them to you Lord!!!
I give them to you Lord!!!
I give them to you Lord!!!

From this point forward, when the enemy sends someone to speak and act towards me in a disrespectful, demeaning way; I will respond with love and respect towards that person.  Because I know that that is Your Will for Your Children.

I pray Father, that Your Holy Spirit will take over my heart and mouth when I am tested.


I pray this prayer in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen
Amen
Yes & Amen

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment