Saturday, February 5, 2022

Always Put God First (2.5.22)

And my GOD will meet all your needs according to
 his glorious riches in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19


Faith Believers,
Jesus knew that with obedience would come provision. That was why He put the Kingdom of GOD first; and our legitimate needs second. It is important to recognize what Paul wrote in Philippians 4:19 while imprisoned for his faith. His needs were supplied (he ate, slept, and had a roof over his head and a mission to accomplish). His wants (including his freedom!) didn’t happen according to his own desire or timetable. His wishes had to be submitted to GOD as well. He knew he could either live or die, and though he had a longing to join Christ, he chose to endure prison and suffering for the church (Philippians 1:22-26)

The bottom line is this - Put GOD first in everything you do.

Then trust Him for the results.

All of us have needs, wants, and wishes; and the Lord would like to fulfill them all, according to His Will for our life. Talk to GOD about everything. Talk to GOD about everything. Talk to GOD about everything.  GOD does not want us to "walk this walk, this life" alone and without His Wise Counsel.  For He knows us best, and GOD knows EVERYTHING about us.  Jesus also does not want us to withhold anything from Him, either.  Jesus Christ has power over all things. There is no one and nothing that Jesus Christ has to compete with. He is The Son of GOD, all by Himself; and there is nothing more powerful than Jesus Christ or Jehovah Our GOD, regardless of what your natural mind and body might see or experience.

~ Let Us Pray ~
Father GOD,
There are so many things, too many things, that I have allowed to come before You in my life.

 Forgive me for seeking after other 'gods' such as things of this world; that have been attractive to my fleshly self.

I will put on Your Armor - the Full Armor of GOD - to extinguish worldly thoughts that are always  placed before me. May I continually submit my life to Your Kingdom; knowing that You will supply all of my needs, and fulfill all of my desires, according to Your Will for my life.

Give me the desire to seek Your Presence, over any other relationship or things of this world.

I pray this prayer in the Name of Your Son, Jesus.

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment