Friday, February 25, 2022

Do Not Lose Hope.... Only Believe! (2.25.22)



My Children,
Please listen carefully and guard in your heart what I Will say to you. For I Have a very specific Word for each of you; but you must draw nearer to Me than you ever have before.  And LISTEN.   You are in a time of 'extreme importance,' when I Will impart My Wisdom, My Knowledge and My Discernment upon you; that will establish your path and direction.  I Speak to many who feel aimless and lost.  I Speak to those who have become discouraged and disheartened. I Speak to those who have deemed it worthy and wise to draw nearer to Me, in this season, in order to better understand what I Am doing.  What My Plans are for your lives.

And yes, some of you have begun to lose hope.  Some of you have become weary in well-doing.  Some of you are so discombobulated and turned around, you have begun to wane.  But I Tell you this, your hope cannot be anchored in human endeavor or worldly expectation. Your hope is only fulfilled (and will only come to fruition) through your faith; as you strive to maintain an eternal perspective.

You must let go of everything that has caused you to falter
and get ready to move on with a new perspective. 

Do not lose hope. 
Do not give up. 
Do not listen to others.
Do not look to the left nor the right.
Only look up.
Keep your eyes fixed on Me.
And MOVE.

For you are on the verge, the absolute cusp, of a complete, life-changing, earth shattering, #gameChanging breakthrough. 

It has not been easy.  I Know.  I See you, Child.  Some of you have done your very best to persevere. And that is often, all any of you can do.  And often it is the start of what a walk with Me, a true walk with Me, requires.   Just - Do - Your - Best. 

Let Me lead you, Child, out of this valley of weeping that many of you have found yourselves in; into a place of great joy. Your heart will be revived in your connection to Me, to My Son, and to My Holy Spirit.  Continue to trust Me to show you the way, and to take you through. 

Do not lose hope.
For I Am with you every step of the way. 

Only believe!  

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 4:23 - Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. 

Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 84:5-7 - Blessed is the man whose strength is in You; Your ways are in their hearts. Passing through the valley of weeping, they will make it a fountain; the early rain also covers it with blessings. They go from strength to strength, appearing in Zion before GOD. 

Hebrews 10:35-36 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment