Friday, February 11, 2022

Take A Stand, Using God's Word..... (2.11.22)



My Child,
Refuse to allow yourself to become weary while standing in faith, in prayer, or in warfare.

Rise up.
Rise up.
RISE UP.

Rise up, in faith, and know that no weapon formed against you will prosper.  It does not matter what the enemy attempts to bring against you, you belong to Me.  But you MUST TAKE A STAND and RESIST his maneuvers.

I have already given you the power to defeat him soundly - My Word.  Use My Word to defeat him.

Refuse to allow his tactics to overwhelm or bring discouragement to you. Now is not the time to become discouraged. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

You are at the point of a significant breakthrough if you will just continue to press your way through the opposition.

Be strong and resolute.  And KNOW that I Am with you. 

It is My Will that you obtain and maintain the victory. 

So seek My Face.
Come into My Presence.
Talk to Me.
Steep in My Word.
Shut out the noise, opinions
     and voices that are not Mine.

And be refreshed and renewed in this battle.
For you will be Victorious.
Breakthrough is yours.
Let no one or nothing distract or derail you.

Let Us go get your Victory.  Right now.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.


Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment