Friday, March 25, 2022

Be Still, and Watch What God Will Do (3.25.22)


My Child,
Oh, be still and watch Me Position you into a place - a high place, an amazing place, a beautiful place - to laugh at the enemies who have been blocking your path.  This joy will help you to recognize that what you perceived as "mistakes" have been washed in My Son's Blood, and you are forgiven. This release of joy will come, as you become still in your spirit, before Me.

When you do this, you will receive the help you need to get you through your storms. My Joy will give you the strength to overcome the enemies you have been battling.

I Know that some of you may not recognize this tactic, but stillness can be one of the greatest warfare weapons to defeat your enemies. Stillness occurs when you become One with Me. When you are aligned with Me (the Father), My Son, and My Holy Spirit; no weapon formed against you will ever prosper.

I Want you to become One with Me; because, for many of you, your emotions right now are unsettling. I Want to calm your emotions, so that your mind will think of Heavenly things. Allow Me to minister to you, and heal your emotions; so that you won’t miss any of your blessings. My Child, if your emotions aren’t healed, you might "strike the rock," instead of "speaking to it."

Quiet your soul.
Set aside some time to talk with Me each day.
And allow Me to still your heart and your spirit.

Do not allow any thoughts of failure and/or defeat, keep you in a constant season of conflict.  Rise above all of this, My Child.  Seek My Face in the stillness of the day. Seek Me and watch what seemed invincible, fall before you.

Be quiet, be still, and watch Me Move.

 





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 37:14 - Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of GOD.

Psalm 46:10-11 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the GOD of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 62:1-2 - Truly my soul waiteth upon GOD: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. 

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not. 

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 


No comments:

Post a Comment