Monday, March 7, 2022

Look Ahead..... (3.7.22)



My Children,
How long will some of you continue to look back, think of the past and everything that went wrong? I Know the things each of you have suffered; and I Know some of the things were hard, and left deep wounds.  Children, those wounds would have healed by now if they had been given to Me in absolute surrender. Isn’t it time that many of you begin to look ahead, and let the past remain in the past?

Look ahead, Child.  Because I AM doing a new thing in your life right now. However, if you are always thinking of the past, and if you’re constantly wondering "why I didn’t do this, why you didn't do that, why they said this or that, who didn't help you, what you should have done different" instead; then you will miss the present, you won’t recognize the new thing that I AM doing, and you will miss it.  You will miss all of it.  And I Do not want you to miss any of it.  I Will ALWAYS desire to heal your wounds from the past. If you allow Me, I Will shine My Healing Light on those dark memories, and there will be no more pain.  There will only be glory, victory, healing and love.  My Agape Love.

Begin anew this day.
Take every thought captive.
Give them to Me.

And then I Will remove those thoughts and memories that bother you.
I Will help you to see those things differently.
I Will help you to feel more gratitude, grateful that I brought you through the situation, more compassion, more empowered and more victory - feelings of power & conquering - about those thoughts and memories; versus feeling pain, hurt, distain, anger or victimized - lower level feelings - that do not matter.  Those things that you need to heal from and move on; so that you can move forward in love, power, the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25), your anointing and My Glory.

To My Children who are not whole, I Say, Open your heart to Me.  Let Me in the areas of your life that have been damaged by the past. Let My healing balm touch your deepest hurts and restore the joy you once had.

Trust Me when I Say that you do not have to keep reliving the pain of the past.  In fact, not only do you not have to; but you must stop.  You must stop reliving the pain(s) of the past.  You must let them go.  Your heart, mind, spirit and soul cannot breathe in a 'pain(s) of the past' space or construct.  Healing and restoration are available to you.  Healing and restoration are already yours, if you truly want it.  For you must truly want to let it ALL go. 

All you have to do is release the pain into My Loving Arms. 

I Want you to open your eyes and gaze into the future afresh today.
I Want you to see that your winter season is indeed over. 
I Want you to see that it is time to prepare yourself to receive the new thing that I Have been doing in your life.

You cannot change the past; nor should you want to.  Because it is your past that has set you up for a beautiful present and an abundant, blessed future.  It is your past that is causing your blessing to spring forth. 

Now, look ahead.

Look ahead.
Look ahead.

Look ahead.
Right now.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Philippians 3:13-14 - My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment