Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Release What Does Not Bless You.... (3.15.22)

My Child,
Do not hold on to the ashes of yesterday,
     they will spoil your tomorrow. 
Release the hurt and disappointments,
    because they cannot bless you.

Holding on to pain will cause bitterness to take root in your spirit. There were some lessons you had to learn from the past; but do not bring that hurt and that pain into your future. Nothing has happened to you that I Am not aware of; and that I cannot heal. Not even one sparrow falls to the ground without My Approval.

Please release what no longer blesses your life. 
Release and forgive what has happened.
And lay hold to a brighter future.

Seek Me for directions. Talk to Me.  I Am listening.  And then, listen to Me.  Yes, listen. Be still before Me, so that you can hear what My Holy Spirit is saying to you. I Know what it takes to bring you into the place I’ve Prepared for you. Although you may not see it or even feel it, I Am always working on your behalf.  Watching and intervening in ways (and often at times) that you cannot, or do not, even realize.   

Right now, turning the ashes of your past into a beautiful future.

I Am pouring My Anointing, My Oil of Gladness, over your spirit right now, right now, RIGHT NOW - to heal, restore, and build you up.  I Love on you mightily, My Child. 

And My Love will lift you up to heights, levels and into seasons never before seen.

Therefore, you do not need to bring anything that is not blessing you, into your future; for I’ve Provided and made A Way for every thing for The Vision that lies ahead.



 

Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment