Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Fill Your Heart With God's Love (3.22.22)

Everyone,
The Lord has commanded us to love one another the same way He Loves us. Because we are humans, sometimes it is hard to let go of extreme hurt and pain; but we must come to the Lord and abide under the shadows of His Wings - and He will give us rest. People do, and say, things to hurt others because they are hurting and need deliverance. Pray for their deliverance; and when necessary, love them from a distance, until the Lord moves in their life.

 ~ Marilyn








My Child,
When you are lonely, why do some of you turn to so many other things; in the hope that those other things will fulfill your needs?  Perhaps, for a time, they do. However, just as suddenly as those things came into your life, they leave. Then you find that the loneliness is still there.  Then you realize that the loneliness never left.  It was just hidden for a season. Why won't you come to Me? Why not allow Me to fill you with My Love, so that you are 'full to overflowing' with My Love, and you won’t ever be lonely again.

My Precious, don’t you know that when you cry, I Cry too? Please let Me help you. Take My Hand and let Me Lead you to the place where you can clearly see your way. What do you have to lose by taking My Hand? The only thing you will lose is loneliness and frustration. Do not fret.  I Will not force you to accept what I Have to offer. I Give freely, and I Want you to accept it the same way.

I just want you to remember that when the night is dark, and your way seems lost; you don’t have to do this alone. I Am right there at your side. Even if you don’t call My Name, your tears will tell Me what I need to know. Whenever you decide to let go, I will be ready to catch you.  My Arms will hold you, and My Love will surround you.

I won’t let you fall.

I Am always there waiting to hold you; waiting to love you; and waiting to fill your lonely heart with everything you need. 


 

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Psalm 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Proverbs 8:21 - That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 

Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

Romans 5:8 - But GOD commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment