Monday, July 25, 2022

God Is Doing Something New. Think About It. Think About It..... (7.25.22)




My Child,
I Want you to be prepared to move as My Holy Spirit leads.

Do not become so complacent that you do not want to accept the changes that I Am making in your life. 

For some of you, the enemy will attempt to use this against you; and it will hinder your walk with Me. Refuse to allow the enemy to paralyze you with anything.  he has not stopped you from moving forward; it is only a delay. And if you look closely, it is only in certain areas of your life; which I Have allowed. Think about it.
 
the enemy has no authority.  Think about it.

My Son said in John 14:12 - .... whoever believes in my will also do the works that I do; and greater works that these.  Think about it.  

For some of you, all this has left you uncertain about so many things; and now, the fear of making the wrong choices has hindered and crippled your faith in Me.

For others of you, you are strengthened in your faith in Me.  You know that I Am the Author and Finisher.  And you are keeping yourself encouraged, seeking Me, talking to Me first, refusing to be defeated.

I Say to all of My Children, this day, be not dismayed; there are other things you need to move ahead with. I Do not want you to try to force anything open. Seek My Wisdom and My Guidance in everything you do.

Do not become so obsessed with what seems to be blocked, that you miss the new thing that I Am Doing in your life.

Yes, I Am doing something new.   Think about it.
 
I Want you to stop thinking negatively and stop allowing your mind, the opinions of others, and sometimes (but often not) - the enemy - to control your thoughts. When you allow all of these other influences to control your thinking (yourself, others, occasionally the enemy - who by the way should have NO authority or representation in your life, mind or words) then you are not trusting Me; and it only reinforces alternative "false control constructs" over your life.  And that has, for some of you (not all of you) gone on for far too long.  That mindset and those habits must stop. Do not allow these outside, worldly things to get into your mind anymore.   Rise up and rebuke ALL OF IT, in MY NAME! From this moment on, I Want you to only #speakLife, to focus on Me and to focus on how amazing I Made You.  Stop uttering discouraging words, participating in low-level conversations or allowing yourself to "operate below capacity;" things and habits and words that so easily come to mind or command your actions.
  
I Know that for some of you, frustrations and trials have left some of you weary.  That, for some of you, discouragement has crept in overnight. However, now is the time for you to hunger and thirst for more of Me; like never before.  Think about it.  

You must enter into spiritual warfare, to break hindrances and destroy strongholds.

Seek My Face.
Confess every sin.
Even sins of doubt, fear, and anxiety.

Do these things. 
And I Will hear from Heaven.
In order to lift you out (and over)
     every obstacle.







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
 
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment