Saturday, July 23, 2022

God's Word will Never Fall Short (7.23.22)

 
My Child,
If I Promised it,
     I Shall make it good.

Command your thoughts to come in order with My Word. 

My Word to you will never fall short.

Let this be your only thought today.  And any time that thoughts come to your mind that oppose My Word, reject them. Know - for certain - that My Word never falls short of It's intended purpose. So, there is no need to live fretting over what could happen; for My Word never fails. 

When I Speak, It Is the Final Authority.  However, you must take hold of that and believe it; because worldly, earthly circumstances will constantly try to be in opposition to My Word. Sickness and pain will try to arise when I’ve Promised you healing. Rejection and fear will try to overtake My Promises of Acceptance and Faith. Poverty and lack will try to settle in, though My Son so clearly states in My Word, I came so that you might have life more abundantly - John 10:10.

My Word will never fail.
My Word will accomplish
    what I Sent It to do.

There will be times when negative circumstances will try to speak to your mind, and fill you with fear, that My Word won't come to pass.  Therefore, you should read and meditate on My Word; and keep it fresh in your heart. The best way to take Authority over fretful thoughts is to speak to them. Yes, speak in My Name, speak Life; and command all fearful thoughts to leave. Cast down imaginations and every thing that comes against My Word.  Discipline your mind to reject anything not found in My Word; STAND on My Word and hold on tight to your confession of faith.  

Today, I say to you,
     dwell on My Promises.
Be in agreement with My Word.
And you will see that My Word
      never falls short.

 




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

2 Corinthians 8:9 - For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment