Thursday, July 7, 2022

God's Love & Mercy (7.7.22)

My Child,
I Know the season that many of you are currently in, and although some of you may "see little evidence" of anything wonderful happening, never forget the good things that I Have done. Forget not My Blessings of the past.  Forget not My Tender Mercies. I Have always been there in your times of need?  For some of you, not all of you, but too many of you; how soon some of you forget My Love when your way "seems" dark. However, in your darkest hour, do you not know that I Am always with you?   

I Am "shining a light" on the blessings
     that some of you may have overlooked.

I Am always there.

Always remember to reflect upon My Mercy and My Goodness.  Always remember to reflect upon not only the answered prayers, but also the abundant Blessings - the surprises - that you did not even ask for.  Abundant surprise blessings that made you so grateful. Remember all of those memories, for they will lead you through some of the valleys, into a bright new day.

Remember that My Mercy and My Love are unending towards you; so be at peace, and know that this "difficulty" will pass. Never stop praying and believing for the impossible to happen in your life. Keep your hope in Me, alive; and constantly remember My Loving Kindness and Mercy towards you.




Read and Meditate on God's Word

Isaiah 63:7 - I will mention the loving-kindnesses of Jehovah, the praises of Jehovah, according to all that Jehovah has benefited for us, and the great good to the house of Israel by which He benefited them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His loving-kindnesses. 

Psalm 86:13 - For great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the lowest hell. 

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is by Jehovah's kindnesses that we are not destroyed, because His mercies never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. 

Hebrews 13:15 - By Him, then, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, confessing His name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment