Monday, July 4, 2022

God Is Watching Over You (7.4.22)



My Beloved,
Your way is not hidden from Me.  All night long I Have watched over those of you who slept and abided in Me, through your sorrow.  All night, I Was holding you and comforting you as you flooded your bed with tears.  When you awakened today, I Was right there - breathing My New Mercies upon you.  You are so Loved by Me.


I Know, throughout this season, that some of you may have felt as though you have been in this valley far too long, but your time in the valley has had a purpose.

I’ve Heard every cry.
I’ve Seen every tear.

Your nightly talks with prayer and supplications have drawn Me closer to you.

I Was with you through your valley of weeping, catching every one of your tears and drying your eyes.  I Am moving the stones and rocks out of your path, that would cause you to stumble.  I Am with you.  I Am watching over you.  Because you are the apple of My Eye.

My Child, the day is about to break, and the shadows will flee. Therefore, position yourself to receive this change as you STAND on My Word.  Newly found blessings are about to manifest in your life.  I Am watching over you to ensure that all of the Blessings that I Have for you, will change your life.

I Am yours, and you are Mine.  I Am watching over My Word to see that the Words I Have Spoken over you, are fulfilled.   I watched over you, and carefully removed all of those things that have been hindering you; including family members and people who you thought were your friends.  

Being in the valley is going to Bless you;
     and you will never be the same.

Trust in My Word, because I Am watching over it, to ensure that My Word manifests. 







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Jeremiah 31:28 - And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

Revelations 7:17 - For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment