Friday, July 1, 2022

Pray.... and Listen for Our Father's Voice (7.1.22)



My Child,
There are times that some of you have tried to speak without listening to Me. 

You must always hear Me first, then speak.  Do not allow the enemy to pressure you into doing anything before the appointed time - My Appointed Time.  Come before My Presence, to receive the clarity that you need, and I Will tell you - I Will Speak to you - clearly and plainly.

Some of you have experienced much pain; and at times, it was because some of you did not "sit still" before Me, to listen for My Still Small Voice.  Do not worry.  All is not lost.  I Will restore all the enemy has taken from you.  And I Will Bless you abundantly, with blessings you've never had before.
 
Let Me be your guide, Beloved Child.
I Am the Only One Who can turn your situation around.
I Am the Only One Who can lead you onto a path of victory,
       against all that has come against you. 

Return to the prayer life you once knew.
Allow Me to re-position you. 

My Brilliant, Powerful, Love-Filled Child, there are things that I Want to change, things that I Need to change, and things that - it's just time (some overdue) - for change; so that you can be led by My Holy Spirit in all that you do. I will speak clearly for I am not a GOD of confusion. I will make My voice known unto you. 

Listen for My Voice.
Be obedient to My Holy Spirit.
Spend time in My Word daily.
Discern My Will for you.
Ask for My Wisdom.
Be Thankful.
Come before The Throne of Grace.
Give Me Honor, Glory and Love.
As I return the same to you.

For I Am ready, to bring to fruition,
     My Blessings and My Promises,
     for your life. 
 





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Genesis 22:18 - And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because thou hast obeyed my voice. 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Psalm 86:6 - Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

John 10:27 -  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.



No comments:

Post a Comment