Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The 91st Psalm is a Protection Prayer ~ Read It Daily (7.6.22)

My Child,
Did you know that My Psalm 91 is a protection prayer?  My Psalms overflow with healing, restoration, correction, direction and protection.  All of My Children should be steeped in the Psalms and Proverbs for their timeless instruction, covering and protection.  Child, read My Psalm 91, every day, for additional protections against this world; against your human self; against those habits, words, and actions that, while many of you 'know better,' those habits, words and actions still seem to reign in your life; as well as, the enemy and his principalities.

I Promised, in My Word, that the enemy will have no power over you; and that his plots to succeed in destroying your life will not ever come to light.

STAND on My Word, because My Word has the power to destroy the enemy, and restore your soul.  Go Child, into your prayer closet, and spend time with Me, everyday.

Pray Psalms 91 over your life, the lives of your loved ones, and the lives of those you hold near and dear to you, daily.

Beloved, the evil happening in this world will either intensify - as the events in the book of Revelations unfold; or those who are called, those I Have Called, will anchor themselves more intensely in Me, My Son, My Holy Spirit and My Word - to overcome and overthrow the schemes of the human mind, other humans and the enemy.  Fulfilling My Son's Prophetic utterance in John 14:12 - “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. (ESV)

Study My Son and his actions.  Believe that the enemy has no true power, so stop focusing on him and giving him "more than he deserves, an unjust due," if you will; and focus on Me, focus on Victory, focus on truly walking in your anointing, focus on changing this world.  For I Made this world to be a beautiful place, and I know that My Children, Who are called; can restore My Power, rest in My Wisdom, rule in My Anointing and abide in My Love.  That those whom I Have called, are already covered in My Armor, are already under My Protection.


I Am here.
My Word is full of protection and direction.

Seek Me.
Ask Me.
"Flow" with (and in) Me.

Know that you need Me.

And that I Need you.
Know that I Love you.

Always.


The 91st Psalm 
You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. 

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the punishments of the wicked.

Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.

Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. 

 

Source: NRSV (New Revised Standard Version)


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment