Sunday, April 14, 2019

Do Some of You Still Have Doubt? (4.14.19)

My Child,
Why do some of you still doubt Me?  Haven’t I worked mighty miracles for you in the past?  Despite those doubts and fears, I AM still at work.  Rest in My Presence and stop worrying about the battle you’re facing.  

This battle will not continue forever. 
Never forget, I Am the One who is in
     control of this battle.

Some of you doubt and question if I Am still with you, so let Me reassure you that I HAVE NEVER left your side. Regardless of what you see on the surface, I Am doing so much behind the scenes, that you are not aware of.  

You should know by now, I Always have a unique way of doing things. My Child, we are in this together, and you are too close to victory for you to doubt Me now. 

Rebuke every thought that does not agree with My Word. 

Meditate on the joy of past victories; and then prepare yourself for the new victories that shall come forth in My Timing. 

Yes, they will come forth.  

Just let go of your doubts, believe that miracles still happen and watch how I Will work things out in your favor. As you stand for the Name of My Son, Jesus Christ; the truth of My Word will come forth, and then watch as I Bring this battle to an end.


 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Matthew 14:30-31 - But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 
 
Matthew 21:21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
 
Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
 
John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in GOD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment