Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Your Breakthrough is Forthcoming (4.16.19)

My Child,
I Am standing with you.
And a breakthrough is 
indeed 
     coming forth in your life. 

Keep standing strong in My Name, for there is a war in the Heavens over many of your lives. Spiritual forces of darkness are doing all they can to 
try to hinder and stop your breakthrough; but do not be discouraged for My Warrior Angels are in battle.

My purposes are coming to pass.
For nothing can stop My Hand. 
The victory is yours!

Yes, My Child, rise for this is your season of breakthrough.

What was once impossible for you shall now become possible, as I unveil My Plans before 
you. I Have defeated the enemy, who desired to keep you from My Best.  
 
You shall walk with renewed vision and hope
     in this new season. 
Your breakthrough is coming forth.  
 
 Shout Hallelujah now! 

 
~ Let Us Pray ~
Lord,

During our difficult moments, we will seek You. 
During our painful moments, we will trust You. 
During our quiet times, we will praise You,
     and never stop seeking you
     until we receive our breakthrough.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 7:12-13 - And it shall be, because you listen to these judgments and keep and do them, Jehovah your GOD shall keep to you the covenant and the mercy which He swore to your fathers. And He will love you and bless you and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb, and the fruit of your land, your grain, and your wine, and your oil, the increase of your cattle, and the flocks of your sheep, in the land which He swore to your fathers to give you. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful that promised;

James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment