Monday, April 15, 2019

God Has Supplied Your Needs (4.15.19)

My Child,
Do not look at the circumstances; but stand on My Truth, on My Promises, do not waver and I Will manifest the answer.  

Draw close, for I Will keep you safe and raise all of you up as mighty conquerors of Faith and Truth.  Lift up your voice and cast down the strongholds of the enemy; for through My Love and My Grace, you are blessed with life more abundantly.

Turn a deaf ear to all the raging lies from your enemies.  All the lies that say you don’t have all you need to make it through. 

They don’t realize who you are. 

They don’t realize that you 
are not bound by the economy of man.  They don't realize that you are under the Anointed Economy of My Heavenly Blessings.  Therefore, cast them down and know that I Will bring it all forth in My Timing.  Not when the 'timing of the world' calls for it.

Through Me you have an abundant life.  

I Promised you an abundant life before My Son hung on the Cross, and My Word is true.  Rest in My Loving Arms, be still and 'know beyond a doubt' that I Have supplied your every need. 

I Have supplied your needs. 

Say it 
over and over again
I Have supplied your needs. 
Now stand on the hope I Have
     imparted in you.  


I Tell you this hour...

     ... it is done
!!

~~~

As you breathe in the air, know that I HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR NEEDS.

As you feel the rain and sun on your face, know that I HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR NEEDS.

As you drink the water that flows from My streams, know that I HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR NEEDS.

When you see the stars and the moon in the sky, know that I HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR NEEDS.

And when you open your eyes and see a bright new day, know beyond any doubt I HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR NEEDS.

I have supplied your needs.
IT IS DONE!


 



 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 23:1 - The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 34:10 - The young lions do
lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
 
Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. 

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment