Monday, April 29, 2019

Let Go of the Things of the Past & Focus on God (4.29.19)

My Children,
Too many of you are holding on to the failures or disappointments from the past.  Some of you are so consumed with the past that you’re missing what I Am doing in your life, today.   I Hold you in the palm of My Hands.

However, I do not hold
onto your mistakes.
Nor do I remember them.  
 
And if I don’t remember them, then why are you still holding on to them? Let go of the things in past.  Things that are holding you back or making you feel like you are unworthy of My Blessings. 

Release your mistakes into My Hands and allow Me to remove them completely.  If you surrender your past to Me, I Can (and I Will) bring healing to the hurt and to the pain.  I do not want you to live in the past; for I Am the GOD of now, and I want you to move forward with Me. I Know that what some of you have gone through (in the past) was devastating; but eyes have not seen nor ears heard, the things I Have prepared for those who love Me. 

Release yourself from the bitterness and/or unforgiveness of the past; and move forward to embrace My Love. 
 
Let go and press on to the destiny that I Have for you.  I Am the GOD of today, and it is "in the now" that I Desire to meet you.  If you dwell with Me in the spirit, and let go of the fleshly things of the past; then I Can reveal more of Myself to you.  And then, and only then, will you enter into a deeper relationship with Me. 

Oh My Child, you can’t change what has happened, and why would you want to? 
 
Everything that you’ve gone through has brought you closer to Me, and that is where I want you to be. 
 
Without a valley experience, you would never know the joy of living on the mountain, and you cannot begin to comprehend the things that I Have prepared for you. 
 
So, let go of the past and focus on your relationship with Me.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm
103:12 - As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. But GOD hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of GOD. 

Hebrews 8:12 - For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 

Psalm 126:2-3 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.


No comments:

Post a Comment