Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Quiet Your Mind (4.2.19)

My Child,
Take the time to clear your head and release the things that have cluttered your mind and kept you from spiritual clarity.  
 
the enemy has set out to tempt you to be distracted from My Purposes and Perspectives.  Beloved, as long as you are distracted by worries and concerns, you are not (and cannot) discerning My Leading.  The only way to avoid becoming sidetracked, the only way to maintain spiritual clarity, is to stay focused on Me. 

Whenever something is out of order, or in disarray; whether spiritually, mentally, emotionally or physically - do whatever you can, in your power, to eliminate the chaos.  Keep your house in order, and there won’t be any open doors for the strongman to come in and bind you.  And if you need help to bring things in order - ask Me, in faith, without wavering - and I Will provide the help you need.

Keep your mind on Me and set your heart to know the truth, without allowing your emotions and mind to cloud your spiritual perceptions. 
 
My Child, I Am taking you on a spiritual journey by a way that you have not previously traveled; therefore, I need your mind to be focused on Heavenly things.  When your mind is set on Me, it will be open and ready to receive new revelations and impartations of all that I have for you.  

So, stay focused and cease struggling; as you enter into a place of rest. Give your mind completely to Me and then you will see the doors I have opened for you.
 
 
 

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment