Friday, April 5, 2019

It's Time to Let Go of Burdens & Start Walking, Believing & Doing (4.5.19)

My soul, wait thou only upon GOD; for my hope is from Him. - Psalm 62:5  

My Child,
All is not lost
nor hopeless.

Do not believe what the enemy has been whispering into your ear.  No, you are not the world's greatest spiritual failure!  I Am bringing you to the end of your own strength, so that I can fill you with Mine.  There is strength in your weakness, but I want you to rely on My Strength, not yours. 

Trust in Me and I Will show
      you it’s not hopeless.
Dear Child, I hear every word that you say, whisper and think.  I never sleep, and I have responded to your prayers and your cries. However, the problem isn’t with Me. The problem is whether or not you believe that have I heard you.  Do you?  If you do, then don’t cry about it any longer. 

It’s time to get up off your knees and become a believer and doer of My Word. It’s time to 
start walking in the Spirit and give those burdens to Me.
You’ve prayed about your problems; however, you still carry them. You’ve carried them so long, it’s caused you to feel like all is lost and that you’re at the end of your rope. 
All is not lost.  
Let go of your rope, grab hold of My Word, and I Will give you renewed hope. I Will show you that it’s not hopeless, and I Will renew your strength.  
The only way to overcome all that you’ve gone through is to surrender all to Me. Yes, surrender everything. 
This means your ways, your ideas, and your plans of doing things. Surrender and allow Me to lead you, I Will give you peace and you will know that what you’re going through is not hopeless. 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 31:24 - Be strong, and He will make your heart stronger, all you who hope in Jehovah. 

Psalm 43:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in GOD: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my GOD.

Lamentations 3:21-25 - I recall this to my mind; therefore, I hope. It is by Jehovah's kindnesses that we are not destroyed, because His mercies never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Jehovah is my portion, says my soul; therefore I will hope in Him. Jehovah is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.

Romans 4:18-21 - Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.  And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

James 1:22-23 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 



No comments:

Post a Comment