Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Fret No More, Speak Forth, Embrace/Receive More of Me & Bask in My Precious Glory (4.23.19)

You’ve been distressed lately and
     suffering in silence.
However, through your pain and
     tears, you are still crying out
     for more of Me.

My Child,
I’ve 
heard you, and I Am going to honor your request. I Will fill those empty places in your life with more of Me than ever before. There is nothing greater you can ask for, than to have more of Me in your life.  
Dearest Child, I Called you and anointed you for great things.
I Repeat - I Called you (past) and anointed you (already done) for great things.

However, and too often, you’ve allowed thoughts from the past to come in and linger in your mind.
the enemy is using those thoughts to torment and hinder you from moving forward; and therefore, you’ve been suffering in silence.

My Child, fret no more.
Fret No More....

Use My Name to bind up and cast out what the enemy is trying to do.
Use My Name, and I Will raise up a standard against the evil one, and he will not harm you anymore.
Remember that time, that moment, when you surrendered your life to Me?  It was at that time that I placed My Words in your heart, and it's time (right now & everyday from now on) that you speak My Words forth, by faith.

Speak forth My Words, continually, and when you do so, My Words Will destroy the stronghold of the enemy and bring you closer
 to Me

Speak forth all that I have given you.

Speak forth the mighty Name of My Son, Jesus, and the enemy will flee; for the enemy cannot stand to hear My Son's Name.  
 
And, My Child -- stop worrying about
     whether or not you are in the
     right place, for you are.

You are.....

I Have placed you exactly where you need to be, so that you can do the things needed for this season.

My Precious Child, I Adore You.
I Am so proud of you.
And I Am with you.

Continue to bask in My Precious Glory, as you receive more of Me.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Samuel 12:24 - Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you. 

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. 

Haggai 1:13 - Then spake Haggai the LORD'S messenger in the LORD'S message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD. 

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

Psalm 73:28 - And I, it is good for me to draw near to GOD; I have put my trust in Jehovah GOD, to declare all Your works.

Matthew 5:6 - Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness! For they shall be filled.

Hebrews 10:22 - let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies having been washed with pure water.

James 4:8 - Draw near to GOD, and He will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment