Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Listen..... & Be at Peace (4.10.19)

My Child,
When there are so many voices shouting at you, and the responsibilities in life become overwhelming, it can be hard to hear My Voice. 

It is during those times that the enemy will try to come in and lead you in his direction. You need My Peace, for it is in My Peace that you will accomplish your goals.

It is only when you are filled with My Peace that you can think calmly and clearly  about how to handle the circumstances you face. 

Listen to My Voice.
Listen, for I Am speaking to
    you now.

That gentle tug on your spirit, that’s Me - reaching out to you.

I Am leading you in the right way to go.

Just listen and be at peace.
And then you will surely know
     the next step to take.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 

Psalm 46:10 -
Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 85:8 - I will hear what GOD the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. 

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment