Sunday, January 24, 2021

Avoid Confusion..... Avoid Distractions.... For Our God is Neither the Author of Confusion nor Distractions. (1.24.21)


My Child,
It is very important for you to keep an overall sense of where you are and what I Have Called you to do.

Be strong. 
Be of good courage. 
And stay focused on those things that
     actually matter. 
Things of eternal value.

Do not allow yourself to become confused and/or bogged down by paying too much attention to details that are not of Me. You know that where ever there is confusion, I Am not in the midst of it.  Confusion will cause you to take your eyes off Me and, ultimately, give up.

I Have given you work to accomplish.
And you must not allow yourself to
     become distracted or confused.
For it is not others that distract or confuse
    you - it is you, entertaining those things.
You must take responsibility for the part you play.
How you contribute, your actions and/or inactions.
You must look in the mirror.  You must look at you.
    
My Beautiful, Beloved, Brilliant Child, you must take time to partake of things that have Spiritual Substance.  Do this, and you will be strengthened.

Your Spiritual Focus is very important, so strive to put My Kingdom first in your life; so that you can dwell in the Sweet Presence of My Holy Spirit.

Once you do this, everything else will fall into place.
And you will be able to see more clearly the things
     that I Am Doing.
And how I Am Working in your life.

For I Love You, Child.
And I Am Always Working
     in your life.....




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.



No comments:

Post a Comment