Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Talk to God. Talk to Jesus. They are NEVER too Busy. And They have ALL the Right Answers to the Issues You Face.... (1.6.21)



My Child,
For those time when you may be feeling down, it is then that you are more susceptible to the attacks of the enemy. 

he will encourage you to feel sorry for yourself, to wallow in those thoughts and feelings; so that you are never able to rise above your pain.  However, in the midst of your pain is when you should seek My Face, seek My Son's Face and call out to Us.  When you call upon Me, I Will send My Holy Spirit; and I Will Come and Minister to you.  To take away your pain.  I Long to hold you close to Me. Cease all your striving and come talk to Me.

Stop allowing your pain to cause you to lash out at others.
Do not become angry with others, and lash out at them during your trials.

I Am the Only One Who can, and Who Will, put an end to all that you may be going through. Lashing out at others will never ease your pain, nor will lashing out bring deliverance from the attacks from the enemy.  In fact, lashing out will only increase the enemy's attacks and place you at multiple disadvantages.

Know this My Child, at the mention of My Name - at the mention of My Son's Name - at the mention of My Holy Spirit's Name - the enemy will flee.  The Name of My Son, Jesus Christ, makes satan very uneasy; and he cannot stay in your presence once you mention My Son's Name. 

So humble yourself and seek My Face. 
I Want to bear your burdens.
Do not hold onto the pain and hurt,
     but call out to Me.

I Want to heal you. 
I Want to hold you close,
     and wipe away your tears.

Have you forgotten where your strength and your help comes from?

Oh, My Child, if only you would lift your head up from all that troubles you.  Then you would see that I Am Standing right there with you.  My Son is standing right there with you.  My Holy Spirit is waiting to walk right there with you.

So, talk to Me often.
Praise Me often.

You do not have to go through this alone.  In fact, I Did not create you to go through this alone.  You are supposed to lean on Me.  Seek My Wisdom, My Counsel, My Comfort, My Solution and My Resolution.  Nothing about this life of yours did I Ever Intend for you to do alone.

My Child, for some of you, you’ve tried everything else.

Why not try Me?
Why not try My Son, Jesus?

So that you can be at peace.
Filled with My Joy.
Filled with My Love.
Filled with My Peace.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 40:1-2 - I waited patiently for the LORD, and he inclined unto me and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

Ephesians 4:26-27 - Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment