Thursday, January 14, 2021

Embrace The Change (1.14.21)

 
My Child,
I Am Bringing change into your life. 

Therefore, please do not be surprised by the sudden change of events.  Please do not be surprised when you notice that the path you were traveling on, is no longer there. 

I Changed your path to prevent you from going through further difficulties, and to bring you to a place where you can have access to the things you need to reach your goals.  Do not be dismayed by this change. Remember that I Know your end from your beginning.  So embrace what I Am doing.

I Need you to trust Me, completely; and know that I Am doing this because I Love you and because I Desire to Bless you.  Know that I Will never withhold any good thing from you.  It is My Desire to see you reach your destiny.  Therefore, I Moved, on your behalf, to take you to a 'new level' in your journey. 

On this 'new path,' I Want you to leave your old plans behind.  I Want you to embrace the 'new thing' that I Am Doing in your life.  For I Have no doubt that you will be pleased. 

It is important that you keep your eyes on Me.
It is important that you follow My Leading.
Do both of these things, and you will see
     My 'New Plans' unfold before you. 

You have not traveled this way before, Child. 
And this journey will be one that will glorify My Name,
     just like you've wanted to do. 

You see, I Know your heart.  And I Know how much you desire to please Me.  It is because of your desire, that I Will Provide even those things of which you never even asked of Me. 

It pleases Me to bless you in a greater measure than you ever expected.

So, 'embrace the change' that I Am Bringing into your life.
And begin now, right now, to praise Me for it.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.



No comments:

Post a Comment