Wednesday, January 27, 2021

You Are in A Different Place (1.27.21)


 
My Child,
This is like no other place and no other time.

There are blessings awaiting you that are not yet revealed. 

Getting to this place was a little hard, but you overcame all obstacles. Obstacles that you created.  Obstacles that others thrust upon you.  Obstacles I Allowed & Placed for your growth.  Obstacles the enemy brought against you, that you overcame & conquered.  Obstacles that felt like the weight (of the obstacle ) would crush you.  And obstacles that I Shielded you from. 

Please know (and trust) that one of My Blessings you will receive will be rest.  Yes, after all, you’ve gone through - rest is needed.
 
Another blessing you will receive is that I Will Open your mind to Understandings - so that you can clearly see the things ahead for you. 

There are riches nearby. 
There are other blessings to be called forth
     that are also very near.

This is a time when you need to seek Me
     with all your heart.

My Showers of Blessings have already been
     dispatched to you.
My Showers of Blessings are on their way.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Ezekiel 34:26-27 - And I will make them, and the places around My hill, a blessing; and I will bring down the shower in its season. There shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. And they shall be safe in their land, and they shall know that I am Jehovah, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and have delivered them out of the hands of those who enslaved them. 
 
Ephesians 1:18 (NKJV) - the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what is the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 



No comments:

Post a Comment