Tuesday, January 12, 2021

What God Promised You.... (1.12.21)



My Child,
Some of you have been in a place of long-suffering - over a one-sided relationship - for which you have earnestly covered in prayer. 

I Have watched some of you love and forgive; then pray and release; over and over again. 

Precious One, I Know of your faithfulness and the battle that you fought to keep things in order. However, is well overdue for some of you to release those old relationships to Me; so that I Can give you something new.

I Want you to be set free from being held captive to old wounds and "your pains of the past."  If you allow Me to have My Way in your life, I Will Position you into a new resting place. A new resting place that will be a place fit for you, and a place that will be blessed with healthy relationships.   

There is only one thing that has to be done before I Can establish this place in your life, and that is for you to lay all your personal needs down. Lay all your wants and desires in My Hands.  Lay them at My Son's Feet, at the Foot of The Cross. 

I Want to give you something better. 
I Want to give you something new and exciting.
However, you must have the faith to let go
     and trust Me to meet those needs. 

Some of you have tried to do it on your own. 

This time, why don’t you trust Me to create and design the relationship for you?

Stop looking to man with expectations that he can and/or will supply your needs.  Instead, look to Me - always and in all things - for the answers you so desire.  For all that is good and perfect comes from Me.  I Will bring you out into a place of enlargement, that is wonderfully rich in fellowship and loving support.  However, for now, be patient.  Let Me build the relationships that will draw and keep you nearer to Me.

Can you wait for Me to give you what I Promised you? 
If you do, you won’t be disappointed.

Wait for your Promises.
For I Have already dispatched them.
They are already on the way.

 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 127:1 - Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. 

Psalm 66:12 - Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place. 

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment