Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Your Prayer Time.... (1.26.21)



Beloved Children,
For some of you, lately, during your prayer times, you have drawn complete blanks concerning what to pray. It is as though you have nothing to say at all.  And, for some of you, it is causing you grief.

My Child, I Know that you love Me.  So, instead of worrying about the gap in time, focus completely on Me - and start verbally saying My Name. When you call My Name, it will bring to remembrance the situation at hand, and the Holy Spirit will interceded and pray for you - and with you. And as you allow the My Comforter, My Paraclete to take your mind off of what to pray; My Holy Spirit Will fill you with peace, and your Prayer Language will come fort
h.
 
Remember, your prayer time doesn’t always have to be filled with "words" to Me.  Your prayer time is a time for Us to communicate with each other; and sometimes that communication might be sitting silently and listening to Me. Your prayer time is about spending time with Me, dwelling in My Presence, waiting and directing your thoughts towards Me.  And as you wait patiently in My Presence, you can sing songs of worship and praise. Allow these songs to serve as an invitation for Me to draw near and minister to your spirit.

Oh, how I Love you, Child.  Do not let your "lack of thinking that you need to know 'what to pray'" separate us. I Know what you want to say, before you say it. I Know what is in your heart; and I Hear you. 

Come, and dwell in My Presence as you speak words of thanksgiving. I Want you to think of your prayer time as more than just prayer.  Let it be OUR Time.  Let it be a time of joy, peace, and fellowship with Me, your Father, the One you love.


Yes, prayer is very important to Me.  But it is not something that should be a burden to you. It is all about spending time with Me, talking to Me, listening to Me, agreeing with My Word, and living a life pleasing unto Me. 
 
So, when you bow your head to pray, do not fret if think that your words don’t flow freely.  Just call on My Name.  Meditate on who I Am.  And start saying, “Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven, and then allow My Holy Spirit to work.... and your prayer time will never be the same.  




 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 139:2 - You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. 

1 Chronicles 16:27 - Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. 

Matthew 6:9-13 - After this manner, therefore, pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen. 

Romans 8:26-27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.




I pray that the Peace of Jesus will flood your soul
     and destroy any fears holding you back.
So that the vision He has given you,
     will come to pass.
 ~~ Marilyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment