Friday, January 1, 2021

It is Time for A Change in 2021 (1.1.21)

 
My Child,
Today is a new day in 2021.
So let go of the past, My Child.

I Am Doing a ~ New Thing ~ in your life, and it will lead you in a new direction. A new door is going to open up for you. This door will contain many, many Heavenly Blessings and Divine Opportunities for you.

Follow Me, as I Show you exactly each step to take on this new journey.
This journey will require your complete trust, in Me, at all times.

It is time to stop thinking of yourself as a victim.
It is time to start focusing on the present and the future.

Stop dragging your past around with you. 
No longer walk in your old ways.

For I Have ~ New Things ~ to accomplish, through you.
It is time to fully put on the mindset of My Son, Jesus Christ.
And by doing this, you must get ready for change. 
 
Fear not, My child.  For I Have Gone before you, on this new way.  And I Have Made the crooked paths straight.  You already know that I Know the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end.

Simply trust Me. 
Simply take My Hand.
And I Will Lead you safely to (and through)
     the journey I Have Destined for you. 

In 2021, I Am Richly Blessing those who "have ears to hear; a heart to receive; and a willingness to be sensitive to My Holy Spirit."

I Am About to surround you with My Positivity
     and My Peace.
You will accomplish great things in My Name.

My Child, nothing can stand against, nor stop, My Will for your life.

No man has the power, nor the will, to close any doors that I Have opened. I Have all power.  I Gave My Son all power.  I Am your Loving Father.  And I See, I Hear and I Know all things. So, when I Say you are going to be Blessed in 2021 - you are going to be Blessed!! 

Do not look to the left. 
Do not look to the right. 
Keep your eyes focused on Me.
Stay focused on what I Have Promised you.

I Am doing a ~ New Thing ~ in your life.
This year.  The years to come.  Forever.

Finally, My Child - 2020 was ravished with evil, but there is nothing happening in this world that I Am not aware of.  There are certain things that must come to pass, according to My Word.  I Have Control over all of these things; regardless of what you may see with your natural eyes.

Trust in Me, with all of your heart, and I Will not disappoint you!

Spend time with Me and My Word.
Read your Bible daily, and meditate
     on the things of My Kingdom.
And I Will manifest Myself to you. 

Trust Me.
I Love you.
There is much work to do.
Many Blessings for you to enjoy.
Much Love to give.

Be Blessed, My Child.

Be Blessed.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.


WISHING YOU AND YOURS, A HAPPY AND
BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment